RESIPRIMER is a composed epoxy, promoter of cohesion in a sticky scattering. That is to say that one uses it to prepare soils for the components of RESIMARMO®. RESIPRIMER is ideal for all applications to the problems of light humidity, in surface or to repulse the very light ascents of humidity (max 4%). It is simple to put it.
- The systems époxy and polyuréthane.
- As a layer of adhesive between the new soils and the old.
- To excel in case of light ascents of humidity.
- Adhesion for the sheet metal, zinc and…
- Protection for floors concrete.
- Easy and simple (to basis of water) application.
- To accelerate the catalysis to low temperatures (0 ° with a special additive).
- No odor.
- Simple cleaning.
- Good adhesion.
- Good resistance to wear.
Concrete surfaces must be previously prepared by sandblasting or any other suitable means. Remove all dust and loose material before priming.
Empty containers must be handled with the same precautions as if they were full. Treat empty containers as hazardous waste, and transfer them to an authorized waste manager. If the contains still have some material left, do not mix with other product before considering the risk of potential dangerous reactions. Never mix in volumes larger than 5 litres in order to prevent a dangerous heat evolution.
The temperature of the support must be consisted between 15°C and 40° C. If the temperature is superior in 45º complementary measure CS must be adopted, following the manufacturer’s instructions. The conditions of low temperature and the elevated humidity are unfavorable to the hardening of the product.
Product certifications RESIMARMO
- ETA : European Technical Assessment document Nº 06/0263 – CE marking : 10 and 25 years.
- Flat roof external fire exposure Nº 06/32301345
- Roof 45º fire resistance Nº 08/32309237
- Root perforation no RESIMPER Nº 07/32305556 with RESIMPER Nº 07/32305557
- Abrasion Taber Nº 10/101.729-1626
- QUALICONSULT : Notebook of Technical Terms CCT nº 50 712 004 096 MS
- BBA : British Board of Agreement 11/4836
- IETcc report 19.221-II (2007) on thermal resistance.
CONTACT FORMVisitor contact form